Monday, October 16, 2023

TRIPLE TAG GATE FOLD CARD

 

This is a great gatefold card that I cased from YouTube.  I think it is so pretty with the Garden Walk designer series paper from Stampin Up®.  I have been wanting to use my Tag dies and this was project was perfect.  This is your regular style gatefold card using Thick Basic White card stock and scoring the 5 1/2 x 8 1/2 base at 2 1/8 inches from each end and folding toward the center.    I added a white  embosed layer to each side of the gate opening under the tags. The tags have dimensionals on 1/2 of the tag then adhering to the white.  The top and bottom tags have dimensionals on the right side and the middle tag has dimentionals on the left side.  This card will be featured at my October stamp classes.

MEASUREMENTS

Thick Basic White:  5 1/2 x 8 1/2 scored at 2 1/8 from each end,  2 pieces 2 x  5 3/8, scrap for sentiment

Designer Series Paper:  3 pieces 2 1/2 x 3 1/2 (tags)

Coordinating Color for the 3 circles on the tags

SUPPLIES

No comments: