Wednesday, October 11, 2023

SUNFLOWERS USING THE ABUNDANT BEAUTY DECORATIVE MASKS

 
SUNFLOWER CARDS FROM THE ABUNDANT BEAUTY DECORATIVE MASKS

I loved creating these cards... I think each color combo is absolutely stunning. All the cards have the same base I just changed up the ink combo and sentiment on each. The centers are all the same in Early Espresso and the leaves are Old Olive in the yellow and blue cards, and Granny Apple Green in the pink and purple cards.

MEASUREMENTS

Thick Basic White:  4 1/4 x 11 (base)      Basic White top layer; 3  7/8 x 5 1/8

Early Espresso:  4 1/8 x 5 3/8

scrap of Basic Black for sentiment

INSTRUCTIONS

I used the Stampin Up® Masks in the order they are numbered.  Be sure to tack your masks down with removable tape.  Each time you lay down a mask be sure to mark on your stamping surface where the notch is on the mask... this way every time you switch your masks they will line up.   I blended the lighter color ink on the entire flower then blended the darker color ink just toward the center of each of the flowers.  I blended the Espresso a bit lighter on mask 3 and then blended a little darker using  mask 4.  Mask 2 is the leaves but you can ink the leaves at the end if you wish.  Don't forget to add some flowers to the inside of the card and your envelope.

I dipped an aqua painter in a drop of the ink, squeezing in some water to lighter the color.  I then flicked small splatters on the card front.

I heat embossed the sentiments with white embossing powder on Basic Black cardstock.

I added  some bling to each card and I think they are turned out beautiful.

SUPPLIES

class="msb-showcase" style="margin:10px 0;background-color:#fff">

Price: $31.00

No comments: