Wednesday, November 2, 2022

RINGED WITH NATURE CHRISTMAS CARD

 

This was a fun card to design and put together.  I used the Ringed With Nature bundle by Stampin Up®.  This is one of those hybrid embossing folder that you can put the die inside the folder and the Cut & Embossing machine will cut and emboss your cardstock all at once.... Brilliant!  I also used the matching Designer Series Paper, Rings of Love. When I seen samples of other projects with this bundle I knew it would be adorable for many types of occasions.  This is just one of the awesome projects we will be creating at my November card classes.

MEASUREMENTS

Thick Basic White:  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 4 x 5 1/4, scraps for leaves and heart

Kraft Cardstock:  4 1/8 x 5 3/8

Designer Series Paper:  2 x 6 for envelope flap

Scrap of Basic Black for sentiment, and remainder of the elements cut from the Designer Series Paper

SUPPLIES

No comments: