Tuesday, March 9, 2021

BUTTERFLY BRILLIANCE SUNBURST CARD

BUTTERFLY BRILLIANCE OMBRE SUNBURST CARD

This is a sunburst layout using the new Butterfly Brilliance Bundle.  This is one of the most beautiful butterfly sets ever offered by Stampin Up®.

I used the awesome Ombre Designer Series Paper offered during Sale-a-Bration 2021.  I am so happy I ordered exta of this paper.  The sunburst is cut and layed out in an alternating pattern at each tip.  While you can use any type of embelishment,  I think the butterfly just gave the card a touch of elegance.

This and other cards will be offered at my March 2021 classes.  Project details below.

MEASUREMENTS
Basic White:  5 1/2 x 8 1/2, 3 7/8 x 5, 1/2 x 4 1/2
Basic Black:  4 x 5 1/4
Designer Series Paper: Ombre 4 1/2 x 6, 1 1/2 x 2

 

No comments: