Monday, August 17, 2020

CELEBRATE FLOWERS DOVE TREAT BAG

Today is the first post on my new craft blog.  So hang with me and come back often to check me out.  I have been paper crafting with Stampin Up® for almost 15 years and just love it.  I have been sharing  Stampin Up with friends and family to open up their creative side.   I to continue bringing you inspirational ideas on a regular basis.

I hope you will subscribe and follow me on this creative journey. 

CELEBRATE SUNFLOWERS
DOVE TREAT BAG



Measurements and Scoring
Start with a piece of cardstock 2 x 4 3/4

Scor and snip out at scor lines to eliminate the bulk and box will sit nicely.


This is a cute sunflower tote bag made with the following Stampin Up® products along with some helpful instructions.
Celebrate Sunflowers Bundle
Bumble Bee Cardstock   2 x 4 3/4 (2 x 4 3/4 scored on long side at 1 3/8, 2 1/8, 3 1/2 and 4 1/4. Flip vertical and scor at 3/4.) and 1/4 x 4 3/4 (handle)
Thick Whisper White  2 x 4 (stamp 2 small sunflowers and die cut out) then color.
Momento Tuxedo Black 
Stampin Blends Daffodil Delight, Old Olive , Soft Suede 
Dove Flowers Caramel and Milk Chocolate


1 comment:

Unknown said...

I can't wait to try this!!